Telstra Long Range 9750BT twin DECT360 cordless phone with Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Call Connectivity - with built in Bluetooth connectivity, the Telstra Long Range 9750BT allows you to connect up to 4 mobile phones to make and receive mobile calls. This allows calls to be made using either your home line or mobile network from any Telstra Long Range 9750BT handset.
- Bluetooth Phonebook Transfer - you can use the Bluetooth connectivity to transfer up to 1500 phonebook entries per mobile phone to your Telstra Long Range 9750BT - 6000 entries in total (4 x 1500)
- DECT360 technology giving digital clarity, range and security
- Dynamic Long Range DECT Solution - long range is delivered through a state of the art DECT solution that includes a unique antenna and software design together with advanced noise-filtering technology. This solution generates maximum range and performance, including the minimisation of electronic noise - all achieved in a complete 360 degree arc from the main base unit.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Network Friendly
- Blue Backlit dot matrix easy to read display and keypad
- High quality handsfree on handset
- 250 name and number home Phonebook
- Flashing Message Indicator - shows when messages are left on MessageBank? and Home Messages 101?
- Telstra Network Feature Menu - for easy access to popular Telstra network features such as Call Waiting & Call Forward Immediate
- Calling Number Display* with 50 number Call List
- Desk/Wall Mountable
- 20 last number redial
- Adjustable handset ring volume and melodies
- Call timer
- Mute function
- Date & Time display
- Up to 12 hours talk time / 160 hours standby time
- * Call features & charges may apply.
- Intercom and transfer calls between handsets
- 3 way conference calling (2 internal handsets and 1 external call)
- Transfer Phonebook between handsets
- Answering machine
- 100 minutes record time
- Time & date stamp
- Digital message counter
- Call screening